No-Fuss Caramel Rolls
A friend shared this recipe with me. It has homemade flavor without the time or fuss it takes to make from-scratch yeast rolls.Barbara Strohbehn, Gladbrook, Iowa
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 frozen unbaked cinnamon rolls, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and cream; pour into a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place rolls cut side up in the dish.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until light brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 465 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.