- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in beef rib roast (4 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Combine the first four ingredients; rub over roast. Place roast, fat side up, in a roasting pan. Dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 3 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10-15 minutes before carving. Thicken pan drippings for gravy if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for No-Fuss Beef Roast
Sort By :
"Comes out perfect!!!"
"Ladies and gentlemen, put this one in your "favorites" file - a snap to prepare with gourmet taste! This has become my favorite way to make beef roast, esp when I have little time."