No-Fuss Avocado Onion Salad Recipe
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Arrange avocados and onion on a large platter. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for No-Fuss Avocado Onion Salad(5)
Sort By :
Easy, tasty, simple. That's the way to go
Tangy & sweet & oh, so GOOD! A few dashes of garlic powder finish it off perfectly. We eat this with everything all summer long! -Lesleigh Baden
This was an awesome side dish and super simple to put together. I was a bit hestitant after tasting the dressing. It was a quite tart alone but quite an enhancement to the avocado and onion.
Just had this salad for supper. Awesome!! We didn't have stone-ground mustard so we used spicy brown and it was superb. It was a HUGE hit with everyone!
This was a salad my mom made several times a week.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >