- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead in an additional 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour if necessary. Roll out
- to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-1/2-in. doughnut cutter. Place on
- greased baking sheets; cover and let rise until almost doubled,
- about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine
- sugar and cinnamon. Brush warm doughnuts with butter; dip in
- cinnamon-sugar. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 doughnut equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.