- on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile,
- for glaze, melt butter in a saucepan. Add the confectioners' sugar,
- water and vanilla; cook over low heat until smooth (do not boil).
- Keep warm.
- Dip warm doughnuts, one at a time, into glaze and turn to coat. Drain
- on a wire rack. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 233 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.