Our family is very active in our county fair. This fudge was the only fair entry not to melt in the 100°-plus weather we had that year.—Jeannie De Vries, Martinton, Illinois
64 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup M&M's minis
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1
- teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the
- confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add
- milk and vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture until blended; whisk until
- smooth. Stir in M&M's. Immediately spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 59 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.