"My daughter is a vegetarian, so I eliminated the ham called for in the original recipe," informs Vicki Schrupp from Little Falls, Minnesota. "Wedges of this healthy quiche make a fast and flavorful brunch, lunch or supper."
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the milk, egg substitute and pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 10-in. quiche pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crustless Spinach Quiche in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p57
Reviews for No-Crust Spinach Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review