No-Crust Spinach Quiche Recipe
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the milk, egg substitute and pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 10-in. quiche pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for No-Crust Spinach Quiche
Sort By :
"I replace some of the milk with half n half. It's also good with peppers :-)"
"I added ham to this recipe and it was delicious! Good recipe to use again!"
"Great recipe! I did not add mushrooms as some of my family members are allergic. Turned out wonderful!"
"A wonderful quiche recipe that fits in with my Weight Watchers way of eating."
"Very yummy! I used frozen french cut green beans in place of broccoli, since I had an opened bag in the freezer. Also used 4 eggs to replace egg substitute. I did saute the veggies a bit before putting the dish in oven. Delish!"