- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the milk, egg substitute and pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 10-in. quiche pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for No-Crust Spinach Quiche
"I replace some of the milk with half n half. It's also good with peppers :-)"
"I added ham to this recipe and it was delicious! Good recipe to use again!"
"Great recipe! I did not add mushrooms as some of my family members are allergic. Turned out wonderful!"
"A wonderful quiche recipe that fits in with my Weight Watchers way of eating."
"ok i loved this but... i didnt do this with egg substatute or any of the lowfat options i also added some chopped ham , provolone on top, and swiss with the cheddar so... it was wonderful the broccoli i used was also fresh.. so i guess i might have changed it up alot recipes are just guidelines to me.."