No-Crust Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes or until blended. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; lightly press down into batter.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 353 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 556 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.