- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes or until blended. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; lightly press down into batter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for No-Crust Cheese Quiche(2)
Sort By :
Very tasty. I used non-fat milk, 1/4 Cup of butter and low fat cheese to cut down on the fat grams. Everyone loved it. And it's so easy to prepare! This is a keeper.
This is very buttery tasting. Husband was disappointed when it was all gone. :) I plan to make this again in the future.