I've served this yummy, golden quiche for breakfast, brunch and even dinner.—Deanna Sheridan, Greentown, Indiana
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes or until blended. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; lightly press down into batter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crustless Cheese Quiche in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p266
Reviews for No-Crust Cheese Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review