No-Cook Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without additional whipped topping) equals 243 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.