- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forNo-Cook Pumpkin Mousse
"it has to be good- it is pumpkin. I am just wondering if it is healthy to eat the pumpkin mousse since it is not cooked"
"Can someone tell me where on earth to find cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar???? I used to use it all the time, but can't find it anymore."
"My family raved over this. It was so simple. I used real pumpkin instead of pie filling, and added a couple pecans on top for crunch....fantastic."
"I love this recipe. The whipped cream cheese I had did not have cinnamon and brown sugar so I added some to it. I also put this in a graham cracker shell instead of the individual pastry shells. It could have used a little more filling, but still worked well and tasted delicious. Much better after it has sat in the refrigerator for a while."
"I received a last minute diner invitation. When I asked what I could bring, I was tol dessert. Made this mousse and it was a great hit. Will definately make this again."
"amazing! I'm about to make it again tonight."
"is this plain pumpkin or pumpkin with everythihg in it"