- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for No-Cook Pumpkin Mousse
Sort By :
"it has to be good- it is pumpkin. I am just wondering if it is healthy to eat the pumpkin mousse since it is not cooked"
"Can someone tell me where on earth to find cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar???? I used to use it all the time, but can't find it anymore."
"I test drove this recipe to have for our family Thanksgiving the day after Thanksgiving. It was very easy to make. I could not find the whipped cream cheese w/ cinnamon and brown sugar at either Walmart or Publix so I made my own and it turned out great. We will be having this for our dinner."
"It was simple & quick to make even had my hubby helping me with this one. Though to kick it up a notch add Pumpkin Pie Spice to the filling and a dash with the cinnamon on top for additional seasonal flavor! Also I used French Vanilla Cool whip on top, my folks loved it!"
"It would be great if the person that submitted the recipe added how much of the cinnamon & brown sugar was needed with the cream cheese. Also recommend adding Pumpkin Pie Spice on top instead of cinnamon to add a holiday kick!"