“My family loves this no-cook, great-tasting recipe—it’s become one of our favorite desserts. Hard to believe it takes only minutes to make.” Lisa McCloskey - Dwight, Illinois
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped cream cheese with cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Mousse in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p26
Reviews for No-Cook Pumpkin Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review