No-Cook Coconut Pie
This creamy No-Cook Coconut Pie proves that a quick meal doesn't have to go without dessert. —Jeanette Fuehring, Concordia, Missouri
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2
- minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 312 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.