- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forNo-Cook Coconut Pie
"My family loved it. Last less then a hour. 5 Star rating"
"Very good pie! I omitted the coconut extract and substituted coconut cream pudding instead."
"I'm trying to cut calories wherever I can, so i used sugar free pudding, light whipped topping and 1% milk. Yummy!"
"Very easy. I only used part of the coconut extract because I ran out, but it was still very good. My picky family said to make it again. Thanks for a very nice recipe!"
"Wonderful! Only change I made was the pudding. I used coconut cream pudding instead of vanilla, everything else was the same."
"For poobyrooh from New Zealand....You can use sweetened whipped cream for Cool Whip or if you have a substitute for whipped cream (Dream Whip) that would work also. I suggest using a little dissolved gelatin in your whipped cream to make it more stable. Look on line for amounts."
"I'm from New Zealand, we don't have frozen whipped topping in our stores, so what are the ingredients for this please? Also we don't have Graham Crackers, so would any biscuit base do> Thanks"
"Pinkie55 - The 1.4 oz box of pudding you refer to in your review is for SUGAR FREE pudding mix. This recipe calling for 3.4 oz boxes is correct in the fact that it is not calling for the sugar free version of the pudding. It simply states instant vanilla pudding mix. With that being said, the pie is easy and quick to prepare and is delicious. I added more coconut simply because I LOVE the stuff!"
"This is delish ! Followed recipe exactly and it was soooo yummy I'll be making more for sure !!"
"Please correct the size of the box of pudding. It should be 1.4 oz. Not 3.4 oz."