- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) provolone cheese
- Baby carrots, celery ribs and Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers. Yield: 6-1/2 cups.
Reviews for No-Bones Chicken Wing Dip(35)
Sort By :
My family enjoys this dip on Saturday evenings. I can adjust the "heat"'to appeal to everyone. I typically boil chicken breasts, making it very easy to shred when cooked. The crockpot idea is excellent, I will be trying it.
Has anyone tried to make this in a crock pot?
I thought this had too strong of a blue cheese flavor and not enough of a chicken wing flavor. IF I make it again, I would cut the blue cheese dressing amount in half, double the wing sauce and add 4 oz more cream cheese.
Basically a good recipe but way to much sauce. Also I would use a cheddar cheese.
don't know yet haven't tried it
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dip >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >