No-Bones Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
This hot party dip delivers the great flavor of the chicken wings we love to snack on—without any bones! —Shirley Gawlik, Oakfield, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) provolone cheese
- Baby carrots, celery ribs and crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers. Yield: 6-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables and crackers) equals 236 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC