No-Bones Chicken Wing Dip Recipe
This hot party dip delivers the great flavor of the chicken wings we love to snack on—without any bones! —Shirley Gawlik, Oakfield, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:26 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) provolone cheese
- Baby carrots, celery ribs and crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers. Yield: 6-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables and crackers) equals 236 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC