No-Bake Strawberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups cold 1% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped fresh strawberries, optional
- Arrange cake cubes in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in strawberries. Pour over cake and gently press cake down. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon over gelatin layer. Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with chopped fresh strawberries if desired. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Strawberry Dessert(65)
Sort By :
Dessert was a HUGE hit for my 4th of July party! Made a few "less healthy" changes per husband's request - used 13.5 oz. round angel food cake (couldn't find loaf), 2 small pkgs regular strawberry jello, 2 cups half & half instead of 1% milk, 1 small pkg vanilla inst. pudding. Will make again!!
Easy and taste great! Everyone asks for the recipe at our gatherings and are especially surprised at how easy it is to make.
family and all who taseted it loved it. it disappeared fast ,had to make it again today as family requested it. very good. Marian
My grand daughters and I made this at camp. Very easy, icy cold, everyone loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Cake >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >