No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
There's a berried treasure at the bottom of this creamy concoction from Debbi Oeltjen of Sublimity, Oregon. You'll not find a fresher finale to a summertime meal.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint and additional strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in
- sour cream and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the glaze over bottom of crust; layer with
- strawberries. Top with remaining glaze. Spoon cream cheese mixture
- over the top. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Garnish with
- mint and additional berries if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 210 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.