For a lighter no-bake dessert to serve a crowd, turn to these cool strawberry pies. They take just minutes to prepare so they're a great make-ahead option if you're expecting company. ——Katie Houseman, Byron Center, Michigan
Featured In: Top 10 Strawberry Desserts
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved. Stir in sugar and vanilla; cool.
- Whisk in yogurt and sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in 2 cups strawberries. Pour into crusts. Refrigerate until set. Top with remaining strawberries. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as No-Bake Strawberries & Cream Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p168
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for No-Bake Strawberries & Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review