No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Total: 4 hr 10 min.
- 2 package (6 ounces each) fresh raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 6 Nabisco® Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom
- of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until
- light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before
- serving. Yield: 20 servings.
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 90 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium,