No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 4 hr 10 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 2 package (6 ounces each) fresh raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 6 Nabisco® Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- 3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving equals 90 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC