- 2 package (6 ounces each) fresh raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 6 Nabisco® Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars
Sort By :
"I made this over the weekend and it was a success! I didn't use Raspberry's because #1 on the expensive side and #2 had a person that doesn't like them. So I used strawberry's, just chopped them up and mixed in, put a few sliced ones on top. I also baked my graham cracker crust. 9x9 was the perfect size for the 6 of us, each had a nice sized slice and I've got some leftover (I was greedy and didn't send any home) I think that 20 servings is a misprint."
"Added a little more butter to the crumbs for crust and added all the raspberries, no garnish. Very good. Very easy. Lots of requests for the recipe."
"Great recipe, but want the consistency to be much more firm, for slicing. As it is now, it's 'soupy'-- made it x 3. Next time, I'm going to mix an envelope of unflavored gelatin with 2 Tbsp water, heat in microwave, stir until dissolved, then add to the cream cheese mixture. I think that will do the trick!"
"So good,and easy to prepare, lots of satisfied friends"
"Please only post comments if you made it.... and made it just like the recipe..."