- 2 package (6 ounces each) fresh raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 6 Nabisco® Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars
Sort By :
Added a little more butter to the crumbs for crust and added all the raspberries, no garnish. Very good. Very easy. Lots of requests for the recipe.
Great recipe, but want the consistency to be much more firm, for slicing. As it is now, it's 'soupy'-- made it x 3. Next time, I'm going to mix an envelope of unflavored gelatin with 2 Tbsp water, heat in microwave, stir until dissolved, then add to the cream cheese mixture. I think that will do the trick!
So good,and easy to prepare, lots of satisfied friends
Please only post comments if you made it.... and made it just like the recipe...
The volume of the ingredients is CORRECT for a 9x9 pan. I made this today and it was very good. The one change I will make next time is to use 3 tablespoons of butter to mix with the crushed graham crackers because 2 didn't hold the crumbs together. I don't think any extra lemon is needed. The flavor was light and delicate. I also think blueberries would not suit the consistency of the cream cheese/marshmallow creme mixture, but it's worth a try. Might be nice with some chopped strawberries as well. I did cut this into 16 pieces, and my husband still ate two!