- 2 package (6 ounces each) fresh raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 6 Nabisco® Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT® Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for No Bake Raspberrry Lemon Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review