No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
It takes mere minutes for Leila Flavell of Bulyea, Saskatchewan to ad holiday flair to a no-bake cheesecake. She used canned pumpkin and spices to dress up the mix with thick, creamy results.
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped topping
- Additional cinnamon, optional
- 1. Set aside filling mix packet from cheesecake. Combine the contents of the crust mix packet with butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the contents of filling mix packet, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and cloves. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 3. Pour into the crust. Chill at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 259 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC