No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped topping
- Additional cinnamon, optional
- 1. Set aside filling mix packet from cheesecake. Combine the contents of the crust mix packet with butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the contents of filling mix packet, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and cloves. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 3. Pour into the crust. Chill at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 259 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
"This recipe was very good!! I did not use cloves because I dont like them so I added extra cinnamon. This might just be a new holiday favorite!! =^)"
"I took the recipe to a party and everyone liked it. I thought it was good, but it did need just a little more spice."
"This was a wonderful combination of pumpkin pie and a simple cheesecake. It was easy to make, but instead of using the graham cracker crust I substituted with a refrigerated pie crust to make it more like a pie."
"This recipe certainly is easy to make, but I was a bit disappointed as to the flavor. Not really sure what to suggest to make it taste better, but to me, it does need something....."