No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and sour cream. Stir in pineapple. Spread into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 292 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
"To reduce calories, carbs, etc. use sugar-free pudding, low fat sour cream. Tastes just as good."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.