No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
—Mrs. Jaye Bloomer, Canoga Park, California
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and sour cream. Stir in
- pineapple. Spread into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or
- until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 292 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.