—Mrs. Jaye Bloomer, Canoga Park, California
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and sour cream. Stir in pineapple. Spread into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Sour Cream Pie in Reminisce May/June 2006, p 49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2012
"To reduce calories, carbs, etc. use sugar-free pudding, low fat sour cream. Tastes just as good."