—Mrs. Jaye Bloomer, Canoga Park, California
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and sour cream. Stir in pineapple. Spread into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Sour Cream Pie in Reminisce May/June 2006, p 49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for No-Bake Pineapple Sour Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review