No-Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie Recipe
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pineapple. In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses until blended. Gradually beat in pineapple mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 268 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for No-Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie
"I have made this many times because it is easy and refreshing. Have made it several times with graham cracker crust."
"Big hit! Both at home and at the office! This one is a keeper!"