No-Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie Recipe
“My diabetic husband always liked the pineapple pie at a nearby restaurant, so I experimented making something similar but lighter," explains Shirley Miller of North Judson, Indiana. "Now, it's my most-requested dessert!
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pineapple. In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses until blended. Gradually beat in pineapple mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry shell. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p21
Reviews for No-Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review