No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
Recipe provided by Jif®
48 ServingsReady in 40 minutes
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- LINE an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil
- over edges of pan. Blend peanut butter, almond extract and butter in
- large bowl; stir in powdered sugar. Add cereal; mix well, crushing
- cereal slightly.
- PRESS peanut butter mixture evenly into prepared pan with rubber
- spatula. Sprinkle top with chopped peanuts; press gently. Chill. To
- serve, remove from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into
- 1-inch squares.
- Yield: 48 squares.