- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (11 ounces each) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and cream until blended. Gradually stir in wafers and peanuts.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Reroll balls in confectioners' sugar; refrigerate 2 hours. Store between pieces of waxed paper in airtight container in the refrigerator. If desired, reroll in confectioner's sugar before serving. Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p44
Reviews for No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review