- Pour into crust. Cool slightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add the remaining confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time,
- beating until stiff peaks form. Spread over filling; sprinkle with
- reserved crumb mixture. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 548 calories, 31 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.