No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 410 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
"This is the classic peanut butter pie! The pie freezes nicely and I often double the recipe saving one for later. Just before serving, the pie can be dressed up with chocolate syrup, peanut butter candies or shaved chocolate. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine I love working with easy to find ingredients that can be put together quickly."