No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
'Wow!' That's what I hear whenever I serve this creamy peanut butter pie with its chocolate cookie crust. Everyone seems to love the chocolate/peanut butter combination.Elaine Sabacky, Litchfield, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut
- butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in
- whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish
- with peanuts. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 410 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.