- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
"This is the classic peanut butter pie! The pie freezes nicely and I often double the recipe saving one for later. Just before serving, the pie can be dressed up with chocolate syrup, peanut butter candies or shaved chocolate. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine I love working with easy to find ingredients that can be put together quickly."
"I made this for my daughter's birthday. It is so,so,so good - all seven of us liked it! I made my own graham cracker crust but I can see how the chocolate crust would also taste good. I topped mine with chocolate shavings instead of peanuts."