'Wow!' That's what I hear whenever I serve this creamy peanut butter pie with its chocolate cookie crust. Everyone seems to love the chocolate/peanut butter combination.—Elaine Sabacky, Litchfield, Minnesota
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pie in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p49
Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review