No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Kids especially love these tasty cookies. They're a cinch to make since no baking is involved.Ruth Ramsdell, Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey
19 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 38 Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread
- jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over
- peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in
- chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined
- baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until
- set. Yield: 19 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.