No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Kids especially love these tasty cookies. They're a cinch to make since no baking is involved.—Ruth Ramsdell, Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 38 butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- 1. Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until set. Yield: 19 cookies.
1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC