Kids especially love these tasty cookies. They're a cinch to make since no baking is involved.—Ruth Ramsdell, Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey
Recommended: 16 Girl Scout Cookie Contest Finalist Recipes
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 38 butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until set. Yield: 19 cookies.
Originally published as Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Cookies in Country Woman March/April 2001, p35
Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review