- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, peanuts, sugar and peanut butter until crumbly. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over crumb mixture and stir until well blended. Spread evenly in a greased 9-in. square dish. Frost with the reserved chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Peanut Brownies in Country Woman January/February 1994, p35
Reviews for No-Bake Peanut Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review