No-Bake Orange Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder and sugar in water. Add orange juice and peel. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened but not set.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes or until foamy and thickened. Fold in whipped topping until completely combined. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Orange Chiffon Pie
Sort By :
"Easy to make & delicious dessert. I will definitely make again."
"This is a foolproof recipe! Absolutely delicious. ! was skeptical about making this for my husband who has only ever eaten my grandmothers pie, but he LOVED it! Am making this now with strawberries!"
"I used 1 TBS "Equal" as a substitute for the sugar. Next time will use no sugar jello but didn't have it on hand today. Very good--I hope it will be a hit with diabetic members of my church group."