No-Bake Mushroom Lasagna Recipe
- 2 lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mozzarella cheese; cook on low until cheese is melted.
- 2. Drain noodles; cut into thirds. On a plate, layer 2 tablespoons of sauce and two noodle pieces. Repeat layers twice. Spread with remaining sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 430 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 814 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.