- 1 package (14.3 ounces) graham crackers
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 pound red or green candied cherries
- 1/2 pound chopped candied pineapple
- 2 cups whole Brazil nuts
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- Line two 8-in. x 4-in. pans with foil and grease the foil; set aside. Crush graham crackers until fine crumbs form; place in a large bowl. Add the raisins, cherries, pineapple and nuts; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat milk and marshmallows over low heat until marshmallows are melted; stir until blended. Pour over fruit mixture and stir until well blended. Divide between prepared pans, packing down firmly. Cover with foil; refrigerate for at least 1 week before serving. Yield: 2 loaves.
Originally published as No-Bake Mallow Fruitcake in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p60
Reviews for No-Bake Mallow Fruitcake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review