No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 141 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.