No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
You won't miss the traditional graham cracker crust with this fluffy lemon dessert from Normajo Reynolds of Goldthwaite, Texas. The texture is wonderful and citrus taste is great...plus it's easy as pie to prepare.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly.
- Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and
- process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped
- topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining
- cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 141 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.