No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie(3)
Sort By :
I love this creamy pie. When I have one in the fridge I often eat it for breakfast! I prefer to use full-fat cheeses and whip my own cream to lower the carb count. I've also tried using other flavors of gelatin, but always come back to lemon.
This is my always dieting husband's favorite recipe.He enjoys it topped with fresh fruit or sugar free pie filling.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Cheesecake >
- Lemon Cheesecakes >
- Lemon Jello Cake >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >