No-Bake Lasagna Recipe
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Add mozzarella cheese to the sauce; cook on low until cheese is melted. Drain noodles; cut into thirds. For each serving, on a plate, layer 2 tablespoons of sauce and two noodle pieces. Repeat layers twice. Top with 2 tablespoons sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 378 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Lasagna
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.