No-Bake Graham Brownies Recipe
This recipe is great during summer when you don't want to turn on the oven, but still want a sweet treat! We own a custom butchering plant and raise Limousin cattle. Our two teenagers are involved in 4-H, showing hogs and steers.
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Combine first five ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and marshmallows melt. Bring to a full boil and boil for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat; blend in butter and vanilla. Add crumbs and nuts; stir until well coated. Press into a greased 9-in. square pan. Chill for 1 hour. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 each: 164 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Graham Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC