No-Bake Fudgy Oat Cookies Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine oats and coconut; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine milk and butter. Stir in sugar and cocoa. Bring to a boil. Add oat mixture; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for No-Bake Fudgy Oat Cookies
Sort By :
These cookies were just ok for me. They were not as good as the recipe for no bakes that uses peanut butter. I will not be using this recipe again.
Too much sugar-- Sorry but I cant bite into these without feeling like my teeth will disintegrate!
I remember these cookies were my first attempt at cooking when I was a kid. So good and easy. I think I will make some with my 6 yr old granddaughter, it's time to introduce her to the fun cooking can be.
Loved the idea about kosher salt and nuts I will give it a try.
Everyone loved these. I put a little kosher salt on some after I put them on the waxed
paper (before they firmed up) and on some
I added chopped walnuts. Will make again!
these are great
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >