- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 55 wafers)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla wafers, walnuts, orange juice and corn syrup.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for No-Bake Cookie Balls
"Can't wait to try these. Wondering if you are a long lost relativeMy maiden name is Dailey :)"
"Just made these with my youngest. They turned out well, though we used pecans instead of walnuts. Very fudgy! I a not a huge chocolate fan but all my boys seem to enjoy them. So a winner here."
"Best BALL'S ever!"
"Finely chop the walnuts and instead of orange juice add 1/3 c. rum or bourbon! Yummy!"
"it was ok, a little too sweet for my taste"
"great and easy. Everyone wanted this recipe."
"My My! These are sooo easy and delicious. Gave some to friends on cookie gift plates...it was fun to watch them looked shocked when I told them they were "no bake"!"
"These are very good; should the conf. sugar been sifted? I had a bowl of chocolate powder. The only way a ball could be formed was with warmth of my hands and unable to roll them round and round to make a smooth ball."
"The next time, I am going to substitute honey for the corn syrup. Otherwise a great recipe!"