I go for these quick bites when I'm short on time or don't want to turn on the oven. I make them a day or two ahead to let the flavors blend. —Carmeletta Dailey, Winfield, Texas
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 55 wafers)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla wafers, walnuts, orange juice and corn syrup.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Cookie Balls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p64
Reviews for No-Bake Cookie Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review