No-Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe
This chocolaty pie is simple and light enough to accent even the heaviest meal. It’s an Amish recipe that has been in my file for several years.
- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 250 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC