No-Bake Chocolate Pie
This chocolaty pie is simple and light enough to accent even the heaviest meal. It’s an Amish recipe that has been in my file for several years.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and
- milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the
- heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with
- additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 250 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.