This chocolaty pie is simple and light enough to accent even the heaviest meal. It’s an Amish recipe that has been in my file for several years.
- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Chocolate Pie in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p33
Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review