- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Pie
"Maybe I did something wrong? It tasted good, but it did not set. At all. I was pretty sure I followed the recipe exactly, but it had to be scooped rather than sliced. I made it for my mom's birthday, and it ended up an embarrassment."
"WOW! This pie is so good. I try not to eat sweets but I just couldn't resist!"
"I made one change to the recipe. Instead of the 7 milk chocolate candy bars. I used a bag of herseys milk chocolate chips. It made the recipe cheaper to make."
"HEAVENLY! Won rave reviews from my hubby. Really, really rich...tastes like a chocolate mousse. Will definitely be making this again!"
"This recipe is wonderful! I use this as a filling when I make layer cakes, my only problem is there is never enough for everyone to have thirds!"
"This chocolaty pie is simple and light enough to accent even the heaviest meal. It’s an Amish recipe that has been in my file for several years.View this recipe now"