- 7 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Pie
Sort By :
Maybe I did something wrong? It tasted good, but it did not set. At all. I was pretty sure I followed the recipe exactly, but it had to be scooped rather than sliced. I made it for my mom's birthday, and it ended up an embarrassment.
WOW! This pie is so good. I try not to eat sweets but I just couldn't resist!
I made one change to the recipe. Instead of the 7 milk chocolate candy bars. I used a bag of herseys milk chocolate chips. It made the recipe cheaper to make.
HEAVENLY! Won rave reviews from my hubby. Really, really rich...tastes like a chocolate mousse. Will definitely be making this again!
This recipe is wonderful! I use this as a filling when I make layer cakes, my only problem is there is never enough for everyone to have thirds!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >