No-Bake Chocolate Oat Cookies Recipe
This is my son's all-time favorite cookie. He will share just about anything, but these are an exception...he gobbles them up! Coconut and oats provide the chewy texture. —Carol Brandon of Uxbridge, Ontario
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and butter; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Stir in the oats, coconut, cocoa and vanilla.
- 3. Working quickly, drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set, about 1 hour. Yield: 3 dozen.
One cookie equals 108 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Oat Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC