No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe
"These cookies are my oldest son's favorite," says Connie Sackett of Glennallen, Alaska. "When his children tried them, the cookies became their favorites, too. I like them for two reasons - they're quick and they're chocolate!"
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:33 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 48 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and chocolate chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. stir in cracker crumbs, walnuts and vanilla. Shape into a 17-in. log; roll in sugar. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 131 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC