No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe
"These cookies are my oldest son's favorite," says Connie Sackett of Glennallen, Alaska. "When his children tried them, the cookies became their favorites, too. I like them for two reasons - they're quick and they're chocolate!"
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 48 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and chocolate chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-90 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. stir in cracker crumbs, walnuts and vanilla. Shape into a 17-in. log; roll in sugar. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 131 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2012
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2012
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC