No-Bake Choco-Nut Chews Recipe
We have a hard time keeping these tasty snacks in our house for long, so it's good that they're quick to make!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring chocolate, sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; add butter, peanut butter, vanilla, oats and nuts.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to harden, about 20 minutes, before peeling off paper. Yield: 3-4 dozen.
1 each: 101 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for No-Bake Choco-Nut Chews
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC